If you’ve read any of my posts or my about me, you’ll know that my name is Lauren and that I talk a lot about mental health. While both of those facts are true, they are not the only two things that I have to offer. To get back into the swing of blogging, I wanted to make a fun post and tell you guys some random things about my life!
- I currently have 3 rabbits — Ollie, Stan, and Aspen. Ollie is a Mini Lop and lives with my parents in New Jersey. Stan is a Netherland Dwarf and Aspen is Lop/Lionhead mix and they both live with me in Massachusetts.
- My first rabbit, Bunny, lived for 11.5 years and was the love of my life.
- I have 8 piercings and 3 tattoos! I have 3 piercings on each of my earlobes, two middle helix piercings on my left ear, a helix & tragus piercing on my right ear, and a nose piercing. As for tattoos, I have a rabbit on my left leg, an Ed Sheeran quote on my right ribcage (“I’ve got to love myself” from his song, Save Myself), and a hydrangea on my back.
- My favorite shows are The Office, Parks and Recreation, Seinfeld, and Jane the Virgin.
- I’m obsessed with the movie Hocus Pocus and anything to do with Salem, Massachusetts.
- It is one of my life goals to hold a sloth.
- My favorite form of social media is Instagram, and you should follow both my personal and blog accounts!
- I’m a Kate Spade fanatic.
- I’ve seen Ed Sheeran in concert 4 times (twice on his own, and twice opening for Taylor Swift) and I’m going to see him again in July and September! If you couldn’t tell by that and my tattoo, my favorite singer is Ed Sheeran.
- I used to be terrified of driving on the highway but now I find it very therapeutic (unless someone is tailgating me).
- I’m an only child.
- I used to be fairly shy, but after starting college and joining a sorority, I’ve become a much more outgoing and talkative person.
- I’ve lived in New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts.
- Since living in Massachusetts, I’ve become a little addicted to Dunkin’ Donuts. I even bought sweatpants with their logo on them…
- I love doing my makeup but I usually am running too late to do it.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little about me, and I’d love to learn a little about you! Leave a comment with a fun fact about yourself!