When I first experimented with blogging back in 2015, I saw so many bloggers posting about receiving a Liebster Award. I had no clue what that was, but after doing some research, I discovered that it is an award passed on by bloggers. It’s a way to discover new blogs and show your favorite ones some love! I secretly always wanted to be nominated, and folks, the day has come! I was nominated by Autumn Skyes Blog and I’m so grateful. I’ve only been consistently blogging since June and it feels amazing to already have a small following. Enough with the sappy talk, and let’s jump into the actual award!
Autumn Skyes’s 11 Questions
1. Describe your perfect day. No detail is too small!
My perfect day would be walking around an old European town and taking photos. I love taking photos of old buildings and had a blast when I did this in Edinburgh, Scotland. It would also consist of petting a lot of dogs.
2. Are you in love? Have you ever been? Share a story/lesson with your readers, whether it’s funny/romantic/heartbreaking </3
Yes, I am in love with my boyfriend! To be honest, I’m not ready to talk about relationships on my blog since my love-life has been kind of rocky in the past. I am very happy with my current boyfriend, though!
3. What’s your dream holiday?
Iceland! I’ve been dreaming of going there for so long. My little in my sorority is going in a few weeks and I’m so jealous of her!
4.What song could you listen on repeat at the moment?
How Far I’ll Go from Moana, the Alessia Cara version! I love singing along to it in the car.
5.What song would you choose, if everyone who chose that song got put on one island and had to live together forever?
You Need Me, I Don’t Need You by Ed Sheeran because everyone who chose that song has incredible taste.
6.How do you feel about your blog? At what point did you start feeling proud/confident of it? Straight away? Or did it take encouragement from others?
I’m proud of the direction my blog is heading in. I have been consistently posting twice a week for over a month now and plan on continuing that. Although I was not confident in my blog at first, I can happily say that I am now. I was so nervous to share my blog with people I knew at first, but everyone was so encouraging!
7. Share a joke with your readers!
The current state of politics in the USA.
8.What meme sums you up the best?
9.What would you like your name to be if you had to choose a new one?
I have always loved the name Abigail but I honestly don’t think it would suit me. I couldn’t imagine being named anything besides Lauren.
10.How are you feeling today?
I’ve felt very motivated all day! I finished a blog post, am working on this one, went to work, and cleaned part of my apartment.
11.If you could go on a date with a well-known person, who would it be?
Definitely Ed Sheeran. I would love to have a conversation with him, he seems so down to earth.
My 11 Questions
- Do you have any pets? If you do, include pictures!
- What made you start blogging?
- If you could only shop at one clothing store for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
- What exotic animal would you want as a pet?
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go & why?
- What has been the best year of your life so far?
- What is your favorite type of flower?
- Share a random fact about yourself!
- What is your favorite junk food?
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, which countries did you visit?
- Do you have any tattoos? Are you thinking about getting any?
- Morning Coffee with Dee
- Life in a Leotard
- The Light Owl
- Honeybee Joyous
- The Classic Madison
- In Search of Sheila
- Life as Kait
- Lisa’s Reality
- Anchored in the South
- Life of Kimberly