- My post-grad plans have changed a lot. I decided against going straight to graduate school and instead I want to take a gap year. The plan is to apply to jobs in New Jersey in the realm of social work, particularly pertaining to domestic violence. I want to apply to graduate school for Fall 2019 to get a Masters in Social Work.
- My first semester of senior year is almost over! I go back home on December 21st which seems so close. This semester flew by. I’m probably heading back to Massachusetts shortly after the new year to work.
- I’m almost 21! I am the youngest out of my friends so it will be nice to get to go out with them. I have no clue what to do on my birthday so please comment if you have any suggestions.
- I’m trying to go back to therapy. I stopped going for a while due to money and time constraints. My mental health definitely has deteriorated again (luckily, not to the extent of my junior year). Going back to therapy would probably help a lot. I just need to find the time and money!
- I’ve been digging the personal posts. They’re always my favorite to read on other peoples’ blogs and they’re becoming my favorite to write. Does that make me slightly narcissistic?
- My plan for winter break (before I return to MA) is to take loads of photographs. I want to go on solo-trips around New Jersey and Pennsylvania and just snap pics. I find this super relaxing especially when I do it by myself.
- It’s hard not to shop, but worth it! I will see a girl wearing a cute top in class and immediately wonder where I can find a similar one. It’s hard to snap out of the shopping mindset but I have been doing a pretty good job. No new clothes here!
- Okay, Taylor Swift’s Reputation is really good. I have been listening to it on repeat in the car and I have no regrets. My favorite songs are Don’t Blame Me and End Game (gotta support Ed).
- As the year goes on, I am realizing how sad I am to leave Massachusetts in May. 99% of my friends live here. What am I going to do in New Jersey? Catch me back in Amherst every weekend next year.
- I really need to start eating healthier & going to the gym. I know I said this at the beginning of the summer but I never actually did anything about it. This will benefit my mental health so I need to implement a plan! My goal is to start this during winter break since the end of the semester will be really hectic.